Report NEP-GTH-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Penelope Hernandez & Edson Manuel Muñoz Herrera & Angel Sanchez, 2011. "Heterogeneous Network Games: Conflicting Preferences," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0411, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Béal, Sylvain & Lardon, Aymeric & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2011. "The Average Tree Solution for Multi-choice Forest Games," MPRA Paper 28739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Endogenous preferences in games with type indeterminate players," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564895, HAL.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutierrez, 2011. "A value for cooperative games with a coalition structure," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0311, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar J. Sánchez Carrera, 2010. "On evolutionarily stable strategies and replicator dynamics in asymmetric two-population games," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1010, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:05-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Frédéric Koessler, 2011. "Using or Hiding Private Information ? An Experimental Study of Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00565157, HAL.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kfir Eliaz, 2011. "On the Strategic Disclosure of Feasible Options in Bargaining," Working Papers 2011-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Arroyo, Santiago & Bolaños, Juan, 2010.
"Tensión diplomática entre Colombia y Ecuador durante 2006-2009: una mirada desde la teoría de juegos
[Diplomatic tension between Colombia and Ecuador during 2006-2009: a look from the theory of gam," MPRA Paper 28751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2010.
- Aureo de Paula & Xun Tang, 2010. "Inference of Signs of Interaction Effects in Simultaneous Games with Incomplete Information, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 12 Feb 2011.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Lamy, 2010. ""Upping the ante": How to design efficient auctions with entry?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564888, HAL.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2011. "Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Implementation Revisited," Working Papers tecipa-422, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Gerd Becker, 2011. "On the Number of alpha-Pivotal Players," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/142, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- H. Esfahani & L. Lambertini, 2011. "The Profitability of Small Horizontal Mergers with Nonlinear Demand Functions," Working Papers wp728, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gürbüz Beşek, Yeşim, 2011. "Crédibilité en matière de ciblage d'inflation," GIAM Working Papers 11-1, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 08 Feb 2011.