Report NEP-GEO-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Economic geographers and the limelight: The reaction to the 2009 World Development Report," Working Papers 2010-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & George Petrakos, 2009. "Local Sustainable Development and Spatial Cohesion in the Post-transition Balkans: in search of a developmental model," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 29, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Fredrik Wilhelmsson, 2009. "Effects of the EU-Enlargement on Income Convergence in the Eastern Border Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0383, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Arne Melchior, 2009. "East-West Integration and the Economic Geography of Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0379, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:polcon:322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Germa Bel & Daniel Albalate, 2009. "What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, Mobility, Institutions, and Geography," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/34, European University Institute.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel, 2010. "Speed limit laws in America: Economics, politics and geography," IREA Working Papers 201002, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- De Siano, Rita & D'Uva, Marcella, 2009. "Regional convergence in Italy: time series approaches," MPRA Paper 20397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonas D. M. Fisher & Toni M. Whited, 2010. "Macroeconomic implications of agglomeration," Working Paper Series WP-2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- J.A. Giesecke & W.J. Burns & A. Barrett & E. Bayrak & A. Rose & M. Suher, 2010. "Assessment of the Regional Economic Impacts of Catastrophic Events: CGE analysis of resource loss and behavioral effects of a RDD attack scenario," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-194, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Caruntu, Genu Alexandru & Damian, Ion, 2010. "Supporting Regional and Local Business Development," MPRA Paper 20390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piyush Kumar Sinha & Gopi Krishnaswamy, 2010. "The Path to Purchase During Shopping," Working Papers id:2396, eSocialSciences.