Report NEP-EXP-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Robert J. & Schwieren, Christiane & Sproten, Alec N., 2018. "Social Norm Perception in Economic Laboratory Experiments: Inexperienced versus Experienced Participants," Working Papers 0656, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Bouma, J.A. & Nguyen, Binh & van der Heijden, Eline & Dijk, J.J., 2018. "Analysing Group Contract Design Using a Lab and a Lab-in-the-Field Threshold Public Good Experiment," Discussion Paper 2018-049, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hohler, J. & Muller, J. & Kuhl, R., 2018. "Explaining market behavior of farmers - Findings from an experimental beauty contest game with different contexts," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277121, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Faith Masekesa & Munro Alistair, 2018. "Intra-household Inequality, Fairness and Productivity. Evidence from A Real Effort Experiment," GRIPS Discussion Papers 18-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Bardey, David & Kembou Nzalé, Samuel & Ventelou, Bruno, 2018. "Physicians’ incentives to adopt personalized medicine: experimental evidence," TSE Working Papers 18-968, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hanna Fromell & Daniele Nosenzo & Trudy Owens, 2018. "Altruism, Fast and Slow? Evidence from a Meta-Analysis and a New Experiment," Discussion Papers 2018-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Vinish Shrestha & Rashesh Shrestha, 2018. "The Combined Role of Subsidy and Discussion Intervention in Demand for a Stigmatized Products," Working Papers 2018-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2023.
- Graff, Frederik & Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine, 2018. "Competing on the Holodeck: The Effect of Virtual Peers and Heterogeneity in Dynamic Tournaments," IZA Discussion Papers 11919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2018. "Who runs first to the bank?," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1826, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Gschwandtner, A., 2018. "Improving Drinking Water Quality in South Korea: A Choice Experiment," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277418, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dutcher, E. Glenn & Rodet, Cortney S., 2018. "Which Two Heads are Better than One? Uncovering the Positive Effects of Diversity in Creative Teams," MPRA Paper 89982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assenza, Tiziana & Heemeijer, P. & Hommes, C.H. & Massaro, D., 2018. "Managing Self-organization of Expectations through Monetary Policy: a Macro Experiment," TSE Working Papers 18-963, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Schwab, B., 2018. "Comparing the productive effects of cash and food transfers in a crisis setting: Evidence from a randomized experiment in Yemen," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277561, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mackenzie Alston & Catherine Eckel & Jonathan Meer & Wei Zhan, 2018. "High-Capacity Donors’ Preferences for Charitable Giving," NBER Working Papers 25290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hommes, Cars, 2018. "Behavioral & experimental macroeconomics and policy analysis: a complex systems approach," Working Paper Series 2201, European Central Bank.
- Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate, 2018. "Unblurring the Market for Vision Correction: A Willingness to Pay Experiment in Rural Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 11929, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giovanni Ponti & Marcello Sartarelli & Iryna Sikora & Zhukova Vita, 2018. "Gaining Experience as Principal or Agent. An Experimental Study," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Huffman, David B. & Bognanno, Michael L., 2018. "High-Powered Performance Pay and Crowding out of Non-Monetary Motives," IZA Discussion Papers 11920, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Huffman, David B. & Netzer, Nick, 2018. "The Causal Effect of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 11917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tran, Long & Gershenson, Seth, 2018. "Experimental Estimates of the Student Attendance Production Function," IZA Discussion Papers 11911, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christoph Engel & Alexandra Fedorets & Olga Gorelkina, 2018. "How Do Households Allocate Risk?," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2018_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Battaglia, Marianna & Gulesci, Selim & Madestam, Andreas, 2018. "Repayment Flexibility and Risk Taking: Experimental Evidence from Credit Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 13329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Yurchenko & Anastasiya Lopukhina & Olga Dragoy, 2018. "Meaning Relatedness In Polysemous And Homonymous Words: An Erp Study In Russian," HSE Working papers WP BRP 67/LNG/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Robertson, Matthew J., 2018. "Wrongful Conviction, Persuasion and Loss Aversion," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 48, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.