Report NEP-EXP-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Andreoni & Justin M. Rao & Hannah Trachtman, 2011. "Avoiding The Ask: A Field Experiment on Altruism, Empathy, and Charitable Giving," NBER Working Papers 17648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus M. Mobius & Muriel Niederle & Paul Niehaus & Tanya Rosenblat, 2011. "Managing self-confidence: theory and experimental evidence," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz & Markus Walzl, 2011. "Truth, trust, and sanctions: On institutional selection in sender-receiver games," Working Papers 2011-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mary A. Burke & Michael Manz, 2011. "Economic literacy and inflation expectations: evidence from a laboratory experiment," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alison Booth & Lina Cardona Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2011. "Gender Differences in Risk Aversion: Do Single-Sex Environments Affect their Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 654, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Filippin, Antonio & Guala, Francesco, 2011. "Costless Discrimination and Unequal Achievements in a Labour Market Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahmed, Ali & Andersson, Lina & Hammarstedt, Mats, 2011. "Are homosexuals discriminated against in the hiring process?," Working Paper Series 2011:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Charness, Gary & Viceisza, Angelino, 2011. "Comprehension and risk elicitation in the field: Evidence from rural Senegal," IFPRI discussion papers 1135, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- He, Yuqing, 2011. "Psychophysical interpretation for utility measures," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:34920 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todd R. Kaplan & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2011. "Which Way to Cooperate," Working Papers 1105, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Roi Zultan & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2011. "See No Evil: Information Chains and Reciprocity in Teams," Working Papers 1108, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Roi Zultan, 2011. "Timing of Messages and the Aumann Conjecture: A multiple-Selves Approach," Working Papers 1109, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jan Heufer, 2011. "Stochastic Dominance and Nonparametric Comparative Revealed Risk Aversion," Ruhr Economic Papers 0289, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nasreddine AMMAR & Ahmed ENNASRI & Marc Willinger, 2011. "Performance of the ambient tax: does the nature of the damage matter?," Working Papers 11-25, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2011.
- Robert Fairlie & Jonathan Robinson, 2011. "The Effects of Home Computers on Educational Outcomes. Evidence from a Field Experiment with Schoolchildren," Working Papers 11-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Marcucci E. & Stathopoulos A. & Gatta V. & Valeri E., 2011. "Design Of A Stated Ranking Experiment To Study Interactive Freight Behaviour: An Application To Rome'S Ltz," Working Papers 0411, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Roi Zultan, 2011. "Strategic And Social Preplay Communication In The Ultimatum Game," Working Papers 1107, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.