Report NEP-ENV-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassiliki Manoussi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Cooperation and Competition in Climate Change Policies: Mitigation and Climate Engineering when Countries are Asymmetric," DEOS Working Papers 1511, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Optimal production resource reallocation for CO2 emissions reduction in manufacturing sectors," MPRA Paper 64703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libo Wu & Weiqi Tang, 2015. "Efficiency or Equity? Simulating the Carbon Emission Permits Trading Schemes in China Based on an Inter-Regional CGE Model," CCEP Working Papers 1505, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lisa Anouliès, 2015. "Heterogeneous firms and the environment: a cap-and-trade program," Working Papers 2015.10, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Das, Rituparna & Das, Mononita, 2014. "Environmental Economics, Law and Policy: Brazil vis-a-vis India (Part I: Theoretical Modelling)," MPRA Paper 64671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2015.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Simon Levin, 2014. "Managing the climate commons at the nexus of ecology, behaviour and economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60823, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chatterjee, Nilendu & Gupta, Kausik & Chatterjee, Tonmoy, 2015. "Revisiting the Conflicts between ‘Environmental Taxes vs Standard’ in the Context of International Trade: The Role of Waste Recycling," MPRA Paper 64709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Bartczak & Katarzyna Metelska-Szaniawska, 2015. "Should we pay, and to whom, for biodiversity enhancement in private forests? An empirical study of attitudes towards payments for forest ecosystem services in Poland," Working Papers 2015-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Aljona Karlõševa & Sulev Nõmmann & Tea Nõmmann & Evelin Urbel-Piirsalu & Wiktor Budziński & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Marine trade-offs: comparing the benefits of off-shore wind farms and marine protected areas," Working Papers 2015-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Luz Dary Yepes Rubiano, 2013. "Cuenta de emisiones al aire: estudio de caso emisión de metano por la fermentación entérica del ganado bovino," REVISTA IB 012674, DEPARTAMENTO ADMINISTRATIVO NACIONAL DE ESTADISTICA -DANE.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2014. "The roles of human values and generalized trust on stated preferences when food is labeled with environmental footprints: insights from Germany," MPRA Paper 64630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Zhiming & Wang, Ben, 2015. "Valuing the environment: Happiness and willingness-to-pay," MPRA Paper 64676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zouabi, Oussama, 2015.
"Analyse spatiale et géographique de l’effet du changement climatique sur la production des agrumes en Tunisie
[Spatial and geographical analysis of the effect of climate change on the citrus produc," MPRA Paper 64715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Branger & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Oliver Sartor & Misato Sato, 2014. "EU ETS, Free Allocations and Activity Level Thresholds. The devil lies in the details," CIRED Working Papers hal-01072736, HAL.
- BEN ZAIED, YOUNES & Zouabi, Oussama, 2015. "Climate change impacts on agriculture: A panel cointegration approach and application to Tunisia," MPRA Paper 64711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Michallet & Giuseppe Gaeta & François Facchini, 2015. "Greening up or not? The determinants of political parties' environmental concern: an empirical analysis based on European data (1970-2008)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01154006, HAL.
- Richard Dutu, 2015. "Making the Most of Natural Resources in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1236, OECD Publishing.
- Bojan Krstic, Milica Tasic, Vladimir Ivanovic, 2015. "Lifecycle Analysis As The Corporate Environmental Responsibility Assessment Technique," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Korkeala, Outi Kaarina, 2012. "Climate and land in turmoil: Welfare impacts of extreme weather events and palm oil production expansion in Indonesia," Economics PhD Theses 0612, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- 高橋, 大樹, 2015. "技術革新研究における環境適応観と淘汰観," Working Paper Series 195, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona & Alberto Marzucchi, 2015. "Do Green Jobs Differ from Non-Green Jobs in Terms of Skills and Human Capital?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-16, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Qu, Baozhi, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 230, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marijana Jovanoviæ, Savo Vuckoviæ, Djuro Pajcin, 2014. "Production Of Forrage Grops As A Basis For Sustainable Development Of Republic Of Serbia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-03, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Perge, Emilie, 2011. "Poverty within tropical forest: assets and activities to develop pro-poor forest conservation," Economics PhD Theses 0211, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Bradford Mills & Joachim Schleich, 2014. "Household transitions to energy efficient lighting," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01076005, HAL.
- Mayula Chaikumbung & Hristos Doucouliagos & Helen Scarborough, 2015. "The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: A meta-regression analysis," Economics Series 2015_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Robert J R Elliott & Eric Strobl & Puyang Sun, 2015. "The Local Impact of Typhoons on Economic Activity in China: A View from Outer Space," Discussion Papers 15-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2015. "Fair weather or foul? the macroeconomic effects of El Niño," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 239, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Milorad Filipovic, Danijela Despotovi, 2015. "Analysis Of Sustainable Competitiveness Of European Countries In 2013," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Gilles Debizet & Caroline Gauthier & Stéphane La Branche & Philippe Menanteau & Valérie Ambroise-Renault & Odile Blanchard & Sylvie Blanco & Nicolas Buclet & Antoine Dore & Fabrice Forest & Bettina Gi, 2014. "Energy coordination in eco-districts: The multi-disciplinary NEXUS project," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01133254, HAL.
- Andrzej Chodyñski, Wojciech Huszlak, 2015. "Ecological Security Of A Business And Execution Of Corporate Social Responsibility Assumptions," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).