Report NEP-ENV-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassiliki Manoussi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Cooperation and Competition in Climate Change Policies: Mitigation and Climate Engineering when Countries are Asymmetric," DEOS Working Papers 1511, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Optimal production resource reallocation for CO2 emissions reduction in manufacturing sectors," MPRA Paper 64703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libo Wu & Weiqi Tang, 2015. "Efficiency or Equity? Simulating the Carbon Emission Permits Trading Schemes in China Based on an Inter-Regional CGE Model," CCEP Working Papers 1505, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lisa Anouliès, 2015. "Heterogeneous firms and the environment: a cap-and-trade program," Working Papers 2015.10, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Das, Rituparna & Das, Mononita, 2014. "Environmental Economics, Law and Policy: Brazil vis-a-vis India (Part I: Theoretical Modelling)," MPRA Paper 64671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2015.
- Tavoni, Alessandro & Levin, Simon, 2014. "Managing the climate commons at the nexus of ecology, behaviour and economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60823, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chatterjee, Nilendu & Gupta, Kausik & Chatterjee, Tonmoy, 2015. "Revisiting the Conflicts between ‘Environmental Taxes vs Standard’ in the Context of International Trade: The Role of Waste Recycling," MPRA Paper 64709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Bartczak & Katarzyna Metelska-Szaniawska, 2015. "Should we pay, and to whom, for biodiversity enhancement in private forests? An empirical study of attitudes towards payments for forest ecosystem services in Poland," Working Papers 2015-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Aljona Karlõševa & Sulev Nõmmann & Tea Nõmmann & Evelin Urbel-Piirsalu & Wiktor Budziński & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Marine trade-offs: comparing the benefits of off-shore wind farms and marine protected areas," Working Papers 2015-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Luz Dary Yepes Rubiano, 2013. "Cuenta de emisiones al aire: estudio de caso emisión de metano por la fermentación entérica del ganado bovino," Revista IB 012674, Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadística - DANE.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2014. "The roles of human values and generalized trust on stated preferences when food is labeled with environmental footprints: insights from Germany," MPRA Paper 64630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Zhiming & Wang, Ben, 2015. "Valuing the environment: Happiness and willingness-to-pay," MPRA Paper 64676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zouabi, Oussama, 2015.
"Analyse spatiale et géographique de l’effet du changement climatique sur la production des agrumes en Tunisie
[Spatial and geographical analysis of the effect of climate change on the citrus produc," MPRA Paper 64715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Branger & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Oliver Sartor & Misato Sato, 2014. "EU ETS, Free Allocations and Activity Level Thresholds. The devil lies in the details," CIRED Working Papers hal-01072736, HAL.
- BEN ZAIED, YOUNES & Zouabi, Oussama, 2015. "Climate change impacts on agriculture: A panel cointegration approach and application to Tunisia," MPRA Paper 64711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Michallet & Giuseppe Gaeta & François Facchini, 2015. "Greening up or not? The determinants of political parties' environmental concern: an empirical analysis based on European data (1970-2008)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01154006, HAL.
- Richard Dutu, 2015. "Making the Most of Natural Resources in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1236, OECD Publishing.
- Bojan Krstic, Milica Tasic, Vladimir Ivanovic, 2015. "Lifecycle Analysis As The Corporate Environmental Responsibility Assessment Technique," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Korkeala, Outi Kaarina, 2012. "Climate and land in turmoil: Welfare impacts of extreme weather events and palm oil production expansion in Indonesia," Economics PhD Theses 0612, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- 高橋, 大樹, 2015. "技術革新研究における環境適応観と淘汰観," Working Paper Series 195, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona & Alberto Marzucchi, 2015. "Do Green Jobs Differ from Non-Green Jobs in Terms of Skills and Human Capital?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-16, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Qu, Baozhi, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 230, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marijana Jovanoviæ, Savo Vuckoviæ, Djuro Pajcin, 2014. "Production Of Forrage Grops As A Basis For Sustainable Development Of Republic Of Serbia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-03, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Perge, Emilie, 2011. "Poverty within tropical forest: assets and activities to develop pro-poor forest conservation," Economics PhD Theses 0211, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Bradford Mills & Joachim Schleich, 2014. "Household transitions to energy efficient lighting," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01076005, HAL.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen, 2015. "The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: a meta-regression analysis," Working Papers eco_2015_10, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Robert J R Elliott & Eric Strobl & Puyang Sun, 2015. "The Local Impact of Typhoons on Economic Activity in China: A View from Outer Space," Discussion Papers 15-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2015. "Fair weather or foul? the macroeconomic effects of El Niño," Globalization Institute Working Papers 239, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Milorad Filipovic, Danijela Despotovi, 2015. "Analysis Of Sustainable Competitiveness Of European Countries In 2013," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Gilles Debizet & Caroline Gauthier & Stéphane La Branche & Philippe Menanteau & Valérie Ambroise-Renault & Odile Blanchard & Sylvie Blanco & Nicolas Buclet & Antoine Dore & Fabrice Forest & Bettina Gi, 2014. "Energy coordination in eco-districts: The multi-disciplinary NEXUS project," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01133254, HAL.
- Andrzej Chodyñski, Wojciech Huszlak, 2015. "Ecological Security Of A Business And Execution Of Corporate Social Responsibility Assumptions," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).