Making the Most of Natural Resources in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tpr:adbadr:v:35:y:2018:i:2:p:85-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arief A. Yusuf & Elizabeth L. Roos & Jonathan M. Horridge, 2018.
"Indonesia's Moratorium on Palm Oil Expansion from Natural Forests: Economy-Wide Impacts and the Role of International Transfers,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 35(2), pages 85-112, September.
- A.A. Yusuf & E.L. Roos & J.M. Horridge, 2017. "Indonesia's moratorium on palm oil expansion from natural forest: Economy-wide impact and the role of international transfers," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-276, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:126:y:2019:i:c:p:212-222 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; agriculture; charbon; coal; energy; environment; environnement; gas; gaz; Indonesia; Indonésie; minerais; minerals; natural resources; oil; pétrole; ressources naturelles; énergie;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-06-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2015-06-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-06-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-06-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1236-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.