Report NEP-EEC-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Cerrato & Alexander Kadow & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?," Working Papers 2010_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D., 2010. "Bank heterogeneity and monetary policy transmission," Working Paper Series 1233, European Central Bank.
- Salvador Barrios & Sven Langedijk & Lucio Pench, 2010. "EU fiscal consolidation after the financial crisis. Lessons from past experiences," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 418, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jan Zilinsky, 2009. "What Determines Borrowing Costs of EU Countries," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2009, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Bermingham, Colin, 2010. "Understanding and Forecasting Aggregate and Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2010. "Proliferation of risk and policy responses in the EU financial markets," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 416, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Salvador Barrios & Raffaele Fargnoli, 2010. "Discretionary measures and tax revenues in the run-up to the financial crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 419, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kim, Anna Myunghee, 2010. "Foreign Labour Migration and the Economic Crisis in the EU: Ongoing and Remaining Issues of the Migrant Workforce in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5134, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Grömling, Michael, 2010. "Falling labour share in Germany: a tribute to reforms?," Discussion Paper Series 107, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Michal Horvath & Ludivit Odor, 2009. "Making Fiscal Commitments Credible," Working and Discussion Papers DP 2/2009, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.