Foreign Labour Migration and the Economic Crisis in the EU: Ongoing and Remaining Issues of the Migrant Workforce in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012.
"Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0008, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 089, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:mod:depeco:0008 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsglobal financial crisis; low-skilled sector; migrant workers; guest-workers; labour market integration; minority migrant population;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-08-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-08-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-08-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .