Report NEP-EDU-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Gibbons & Vincenzo Scrutinio & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2018. "Teacher Turnover: Does it Matter for Pupil Achievement?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1530, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laura Heras Recuero & Eduardo Olaberría, 2018. "Public spending in education and student’s performance in Colombia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1460, OECD Publishing.
- Breton, Theodore R., 2017. "Family, Schools, or Culture: What Explains Differences in U.S. Student Achievement Across Ethnic Groups on PISA 2012?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 016045, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Elira Kuka & Na'ama Shenhav & Kevin Shih, 2018. "Do Human Capital Decisions Respond to the Returns to Education? Evidence from DACA," NBER Working Papers 24315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoichi AraiAuthor-Name: Hidehiko Ichimura & Daiji Kawaguchi, "undated". "The educational upgrading of Japanese youth, 1982-2007: Are Japanese youth ready for structural reforms?," Working Papers e78, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Kunio Urakawa & Kyoko Anegawa, "undated". "The Impact of Learning and Living Environment of Colleges on Dropout Rates: A Study Using Panel Data," Working Papers e80, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Cinzi Di Novi & Anna Marenzi, 2018. "The Smoking Epidemic across Generations, Gender and Educational Groups: A Matter of Diffusion of Innovations," DEM Working Papers Series 153, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ralph Hippe & Maciej Jakubowski, 2018. "Immigrant background and expected early school leaving in Europe: evidence from PISA," JRC Working Papers JRC109065, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Matthew D. Baird & Moshe Buchinsky & Veronica Sovero, 2016. "Decomposing the Racial Gap in STEM Major Attrition A Course-Level Investigation," Working Papers WR-1171, RAND Corporation.
- Kanjilal-Bhaduri, Sanghamitra & Pastore, Francesco, 2018. "Returns to Education and Female Work Force Participation Nexus: Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 162, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Roller, Marcus & Steinberg, Daniel, 2017. "The Distributional Effects of Early School Stratification - Non-Parametric Evidence from Germany," Working papers 2017/20, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Eric P. Bettinger & Lindsay Fox & Susanna Loeb & Eric S. Taylor, "undated". "Virtual Classrooms: How Online College Courses Affect Student Success," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8841fb61efb847c4af9da05b0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Millán Quijano, Jaime Augusto & Gamboa, Luis Fernando, 2018. "Reducing credit constraints to post-secondary technical education in developing countries : evidence from Colombia," UC3M Working papers. Economics 26290, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Johanna Lacoe & Stephen Lipscomb & Joshua Haimson, "undated". "Preparing Youth in Special Education for Life After High School (Fact Sheet)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 892a7d85458048bba30d65a9b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ketel, Nadine & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2018. "Do Dutch dentists extract monopoly rents?," Working Papers in Economics 721, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Picchio, Matteo & Pigini, Claudia & Staffolani, Stefano & Verashchagina, Alina, 2018. "If not now, when? The timing of childbirth and labour market outcomes," GLO Discussion Paper Series 165, Global Labor Organization (GLO).