Report NEP-EDU-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adelman, Melissa A. & Holland, Peter A., 2015. "Increasing access by waiving tuition : evidence from Haiti," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7175, The World Bank.
- Laura Hospido & Ernesto Villanueva & Gema Zamarro, 2015. "Finance For All: The Impact Of Financial Literacy Training In Compulsory Secondary Education In Spain," Working Papers 1502, Banco de España.
- Ebenstein, Avraham & Lavy, Victor & Roth, Sefi, 2014. "The Long Run Human Capital and Economic Consequences of High-Stakes Examinations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feron, Eva & Schils, Trudie & ter Weel, Bas, 2015. "Does the Teacher Beat the Test? The Additional Value of Teacher Assessment in Predicting Student Ability," IZA Discussion Papers 8768, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julia Kuzmina & Martin Carnoy, 2015. "The Effectiveness Of Vocational Versus General Secondary Education: Evidence From Pisa 2012 For Countries With Early Trackin," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/EDU/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Behaghel, Luc & de Chaisemartin, Clement & Gurgand, Marc, 2015. "Ready for boarding? The effects of a boarding school for disadvantaged students," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1059, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Johnston, David W. & Lordan, Grace & Shields, Michael A. & Suziedelyte, Agne, 2014. "Education and health knowledge: evidence from UK compulsory schooling reforms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60445, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Davide Azzolini, 2015. "Can we redress the immigrant-native educational gap in Italy? Empirical evidence and policy suggestions," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-01, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Dickson, Matt & Gregg, Paul & Robinson, Harriet, 2014. "Early, late or never? When does parental education impact child outcomes?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60449, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yuki Tanaka & Takashi Yamano, 2015. "Risk and Time Preference on Schooling:Experimental Evidence from a Low-Income Country," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-24, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Jonathan Guryan & James S. Kim & Kyung Park, 2015. "Motivation and Incentives in Education: Evidence from a Summer Reading Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dearden, Lorraine & Fitzsimons, Emla & Wyness, Gill, 2014. "Money for nothing: estimating the impact of student aid on participation in higher education," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60603, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2013. "Student satisfaction, league tables and University applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Glick, Peter & Handy, Christopher & Sahn, David E., 2015. "Schooling, Marriage and Age of First Birth in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 8795, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aucejo, Esteban & Romano, Teresa, 2014. "Assessing the effect of school days and absenceson test score performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lilo Wagner, 2015. "Pass/Fail, A-F, or 0-100? - Optimal Grading of Eager Students," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1445, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- James J. McAndrews, 2015. "Student debt and higher education financing: a public finance perspective," Speech 155, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Irina V. Abankina & Fuad T. Aleskerov & Veronika Yu. Belousova & Leonid M. Gokhberg & Kirill V. Zinkovsky & Sofya G. Kiselgof & Vsevolod Petrushchenko & Sergey V. Shvydun, 2015. "Performance-Based Typology Of Universities: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih, 2015. "The Effects of Compulsory Military Service Exemption on Education and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," MPRA Paper 61722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casper Worm Hansen & Holger Strulik, 2015. "Life Expectancy and Education: Evidence from the Cardiovascular Revolution," Discussion Papers 15-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Clemencia Cosentino & Cecilia Speroni & Margaret Sullivan & RaÃºl Torres, "undated". "Impact Evaluation of the RWJF Summer Medical and Dental Education Program (SMDEP)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6d3a6c20d5a246de9ad25efb6, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Marin, Ancuta, 2014. "Education and specialized training - ways to increase performance in agriculture," MPRA Paper 61725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herber, Stefanie P., 2015. "The role of information in the application for merit-based scholarships: Evidence from a randomized field experiment," BERG Working Paper Series 95, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Chiappero-Martinetti, Enrica & Sabadash, Anna, 2014. "Integrating Human Capital and Human Capabilities in Understanding the Value of Education," MPRA Paper 61800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boll, Christina & Hoffmann, Malte, 2015. "It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do: Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 162, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Kosnik, Lea-Rachel, 2015. "What have economists been doing for the last 50 years? A text analysis of published academic research from 1960-2010," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Douanla Tayo, Lionel & AbomoFouda, Marcel Olivier, 2016. "Government spending in education and economic growth in Cameroon. A Vector error Correction Model approach," MPRA Paper 61881, University Library of Munich, Germany.