Report NEP-EDU-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filmer, Deon & Schady, Norbert, 2009. "School enrollment, selection and test scores," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4998, The World Bank.
- Juan-Pedro Garces, 2009. "On the Quality of Private and Public Education: the Case of Chile," Working papers 2009-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Basit Zafar, 2009. "How do college students form expectations?," Staff Reports 378, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Elias Bruegmann, 2009. "Teaching Students and Teaching Each Other: The Importance of Peer Learning for Teachers," NBER Working Papers 15202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wodon, Quentin & Ying, Yvonne, 2009. "Literacy and Numeracy in Faith-Based and Government Schools in Sierra Leone," MPRA Paper 16462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00391393_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2009. "On the Robustness of Brain Gain Estimates," IZA Discussion Papers 4293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Comparing the Performance of Faith-Based and Government Schools in the Democratic Republic of Congo," MPRA Paper 16463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filmer, Deon & Schady, Norbert, 2009. "Are there diminishing returns to transfer size in conditional cash transfers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4999, The World Bank.
- Francisco Gallego & Andrés Hernando, 2009. "School Choice in Chile: Looking at the Demand Side," Documentos de Trabajo 356, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384500_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barnett, William A., 2009. "The Internal Politics of Journal Editing," MPRA Paper 16459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ding, Weili & Lehrer, Steven F., 2009. "Estimating Treatment Effects from Contaminated Multi-Period Education Experiments: The Dynamic Impacts of Class Size Reductions," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-43, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jul 2009.
- Cavalieri, Marina & Mangano, Alfia, 2009.
"La valutazione della didattica e della ricerca medica: esperienze a confronto
[Evaluation of medical teaching and research: a comparative analysis]," MPRA Paper 16095, University Library of Munich, Germany.