Report NEP-ECM-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masato Ubukata & Kosuke Oya, 2007. "Test of Unbiasedness of the Integrated Covariance Estimation in the Presence of Noise," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-03-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Mar 2008.
- Martin Browning & Jesus Carro, 2006. "Heterogeneity in dynamic discrete choice models," Economics Series Working Papers 287, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Vella, Francis, 2007. "Bias Corrections for Two-Step Fixed Effects Panel Data Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 2690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Browning & Sule Alan, 2006. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," Economics Series Working Papers 283, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007. "Automatic spectral density estimation for Random fields on a lattice via bootstrap," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb072606, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Patrik Guggenberger, . "Applications of Subsampling, Hybrid, and Size-Correction Methods (joint with D.W.K. Andrews), 2005, this version May 2007," UCLA Economics Online Papers 414, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daniel Friesner & Ron Mittelhammer & Robert Rosenman, 2006. "Inferring the Latent Incidence of Inefficiency from DEA Estimates and Bayesian Priors," Working Papers 2006-8, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2007. "Forecasting UK Inflation: the Roles of Structural Breaks and Time Disaggregation," Economics Series Working Papers 309, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Browning & Mette Ejrnaes, 2006. "Modelling income processes with lots of heterogeneity," Economics Series Working Papers 285, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Browning & Sule Alan, 2006. "Estimating Intertemporal Allocation Parameters using Simulated Expectation Errors," Economics Series Working Papers 284, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007. "Replication in Economics," NBER Working Papers 13026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.