Report NEP-ECM-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escribano, Álvaro & Aparicio, Felipe M., 2003. "Cointegration tests based on record counting statistics," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws036615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Giancarlo bruno & Edoardo Otranto, 2004. "The Choice of Time Interval in Seasonal Adjustment: A Heuristic Approach," Econometrics 0402008, EconWPA.
- Aparicio, Felipe M., 2003. "On the record properties of integrated time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws036414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Paserman, M. Daniele, 2004. "Bayesian Inference for Duration Data with Unobserved and Unknown Heterogeneity: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application," IZA Discussion Papers 996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- García, Ana & Escribano, Álvaro & Aparicio, Felipe M., 2004. "A range unit root test," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws041104, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Hubrich, Kirstin, 2003. "Forecasting euro area inflation: Does aggregating forecasts by HICP component improve forecast accuracy?," Working Paper Series 247, European Central Bank.
- Bonin, Holger & Schneider, Hilmar, 2004. "Analytical Prediction of Transitions Probabilities in the Conditional Logit Model," IZA Discussion Papers 1015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilberto A. Libanio, 2004. "Unit roots in macroeconomic time series: theory, implications, and evidence," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td228, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S., 2003. "Prediction of Financial Downside-Risk with Heavy-Tailed Conditional Distributions," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Edoardo Otranto, 2004. "Classifying the Markets Volatility with ARMA Distance Measures," Econometrics 0402009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 2004.
- Lauren Bin Dong & David E. A. Giles, 2004. "An Empirical Likelihood Ratio Test for Normality," Econometrics Working Papers 0401, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.