Report NEP-DGE-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camille Landais & Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2010. "A Macroeconomic Theory of Optimal Unemployment Insurance," NBER Working Papers 16526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Daniela Ujhelyiova, 2010. "Fertility, Female Labor Supply, and Family Policy," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 331, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-stationary Unemployment Benefits," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 328, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Qinglai Meng, 2010. "Increasing Returns and Unsynchronized Wage Adjustment in Sunspot Models of the Business Cycle," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar & Artyom Shneyerov & Huan Xie, 2010. "How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market," Working Papers 10004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Solomon, Bernard Daniel, 2010. "Firm leverage, household leverage and the business cycle," MPRA Paper 26504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Credit Market Imperfections: a Tale of Two Frictions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 160, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard & Jorgensen, Ole Hagen, 2010. "Reform and backlash to reform : economic effects of ageing and retirement policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5470, The World Bank.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Wage Posting, and Urban Spatial Structure," Research Papers in Economics 2010:22, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- James Malcomson & Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2010. "Nash Bargaining, Credible Bargaining and Efficiency Wages in a Matching Model for the US," Economics Series Working Papers 511, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2010. "The Price of Egalitarianism," RCER Working Papers 558, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Le Grand, F. & Ragot, X., 2010. "Prices and volumes of options: A simple theory of risk sharing when markets are incomplete," Working papers 302, Banque de France.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Gregory W. Huffman, 2010. "A Defense of the Current US Tax Treatment of Employer-Provided Medical Insurance," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Challe, E. & Le Grand, F. & Ragot, X., 2010. "Incomplete markets, liquidation risk, and the term structure of interest rates," Working papers 301, Banque de France.
- Tom Kompas & Long Chu, 2010. "A Comparison of Parametric Approximation Techniques to Continuous-Time Stochastic Dynamic Programming Problems," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1071, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.