Report NEP-DEV-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dillon, Andrew & Rao, Lakshman Nagraj, 2018. "Land Measurement Bias: Comparisons from Global Positioning System, Self-Reports, and Satellite Data," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 540, Asian Development Bank.
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Hennessy, Jack & Mallick, Debdulal, 2019. "Health Aid, Governance and Infant Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 12166, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Anand & Jere Behrman & Hai-Anh H. Dang & Sam Jones, 2019. "Inequality of Opportunity in Education: Accounting for the Contributions of Sibs, Schools and Sorting across East Africa," Working Papers 2019-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Sepahvand, Mohammad H, 2019. "Agricultural productivity in Burkina Faso: The role of gender andrisk attitudes," Working Paper Series 2019:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sepahvand, Mohammad H & Shahbazian, Roujman & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2018. "Does revolution change risk attitudes? Evidence from Burkina Faso," Working Paper Series 2019:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Chun, Natalie & Tang, Heiwai, 2018. "Do Information and Communication Technologies Empower Female Workers? Firm-Level Evidence from Viet Nam," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 545, Asian Development Bank.
- Marlène Guillon & Jacky Mathonnat, 2018. "What can we learn on Chinese aid allocation motivations from new available data? A sectorial analysis of Chinese aid to African countries," Working Papers hal-01777484, HAL.
- Burrone, Sara & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2019. "Does Child Labor Lead to Vulnerable Employment in Adulthood? Evidence for Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 12162, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blimpo, Moussa P. & Carneiro, Pedro & Jervis, Pamela & Pugatch, Todd, 2019. "Improving Access and Quality in Early Childhood Development Programs: Experimental Evidence from the Gambia," IZA Discussion Papers 12163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Otoo, Miriam & Gebrezgabher, Solomie & Danso, G. & Amewu, Sena & Amirova, Iroda, 2018. "Market adoption and diffusion of fecal sludge-based fertilizer in developing countries: crosscountry analyses," IWMI Reports 284265, International Water Management Institute.
- Claudio R. Lucinda & David Grover, Sejal Patel, 2019. "Drought response in an election year: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Mohamed Boly & Aïcha Sanou, 2019. "Biofuels and food security: Evidence from Indonesia and Mexico," Working Papers halshs-02019497, HAL.
- Adeeba Ishaq & Mahmood Khalid & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2018. "Food Insecurity in Pakistan: A RegionWise Analysis of Trends," PIDE-Working Papers 2018:157, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Fernando M. Arag'on & Francisco Oteiza & Juan Pablo Rud, 2019. "Climate Change and Agriculture: Subsistence Farmers' Response to Extreme Heat," Papers 1902.09204, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Han, Xuehui & Cheng, Yuan, 2017. "Consumption- and Productivity-Adjusted Dependency Ratio with Household Structure Heterogeneity," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 531, Asian Development Bank.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Djemaï, Elodie, 2019. "Matching, cooperation and HIV in the couple," TSE Working Papers 19-991, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Julia Cage & Valeria Rueda, 2017. "Sex and the Mission: The Conflicting Effects of Early Christian Investments on the HIV Epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa," Sciences Po publications 12192, Sciences Po.