Report NEP-DEV-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Duranton, Gilles, 2014. "The development push of refugees: Evidence from Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 1377, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Uzma Afzal & Giovanna d'Adda & Marcel Fafchamps & Simon Quinn & Farah Said, 2014. "Two Sides of the Same Rupee? Comparing Demand for Microcredit and Microsaving in a Framed Field Experiment in Rural Pakistan," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-32, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lucia Ferrone & Gianna Claudia Giannelli, 2014. "Household Migration and Children's Educational Attainment. The case of Uganda," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_27.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Asadul Islam & Debayan Pakrashi, 2014. "The Microcredit Puzzle: Labour Supply Behaviour of Rural Households in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Durga P. Gautam, 2014. "Remittances and Governance: Does the Government Free Ride?," Working Papers 14-40, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Kumar, Neha, 2014. "Land rights knowledge and conservation in rural Ethiopia: Mind the gender gap:," IFPRI discussion papers 1386, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giles, John T. & Satriawan, Elan, 2014. "Protecting Child Nutritional Status in the Aftermath of a Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 8721, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ggombe Kasim Munyegera & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2014. "Mobile Money, Remittances and Rural Household Welfare: Panel Evidence from Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Lutfunnahar Begum & Philip J. Grossman & Asadul Islam, 2014. "Parental Attitude and Investment in Childrenâ€™s Education and Health in Developing Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hoddinott, John F. & Headey, Derek D. & Dereje, Mekdim, 2014. "Summary of Cows, missing milk markets and nutrition in rural Ethiopia," ESSP research notes 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hossain, Md. Moqbul & Huq, Mainul & Wheeler, David, 2014. "Climate change, groundwater salinization and road maintenance costs in coastal Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7147, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14371 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grimm, Michael & Peters, Jörg, 2014. "Beer, Wood, and Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8719, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Konte M., 2014. "Do remittances not promote growth? : a bias-adjusted three-step mixture-of-regressions," MERIT Working Papers 2014-075, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bhargava, Anil K., 2014. "The impact of India's rural employment guarantee on demand for agricultural technology:," IFPRI discussion papers 1381, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Thelen, Véronique, 2014. "Did the Aid Boom Pacify Sub-Saharan Africa?: Ex-Post Evaluation Using a Near-Identification Approach," TSE Working Papers 14-544, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2019.