Summary of Cows, missing milk markets and nutrition in rural Ethiopia:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Headey, Derek D., 2014. "An analysis of trends and determinants of child undernutrition in Ethiopia, 2000‐2011:," ESSP working papers 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Carletto, Calogero & Gourlay, Sydney & Murray, Siobhan & Zezza, Alberto, 2015. "Welcome to Fantasyland: Comparing Approaches To Land Area Measurement In Household Surveys," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211849, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kishore, A. & Birthal, P.S. & Joshi, P.K. & Shah, T. & Saini, A., 2016. "Patterns and Drivers of Dairy Development in India: Insights from Analysis of Household and District-level Data," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 1).
- Sibhatu, Kibrom T. & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin, 2015. "Farm Production Diversity and Dietary Diversity in Developing Countries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDairy; Dairy production; Markets; Nutrition; Smallholders; Livestock; malnutrition; Children;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2015-01-14 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:essprn:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.