Report NEP-DEV-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harry X. Wu, 2006. "The Chinese GDP Growth Rate Puzzle: How Fast Has the Chinese Economy Grown?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-176, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alan Matthews & Keith Walsh, 2006. "The Doha Development Agenda: Mixed Prospects for Developing Countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp157, IIIS.
- Jacob Opolot & Rose Kuteesa, 2006. "Impact of Policy Reforms on Agriculture and Poverty in Uganda," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp158, IIIS.
- F. T. M. Kilima, 2006. "Are Price Changes in the World Market Transmitted to Markets in Less Developed Countries? A Case Study of Sugar, Cotton, Wheat, and Rice in Tanzania," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp160, IIIS.
- Ruth Rios-Morales, 2006. "Structural Weakness in Nicaragua : Hindrances to Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp169, IIIS.
- Neutel, Marcel & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Globalisation, Inequality and Poverty Relationships: A Cross Country Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:msu:idpwrk:086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2006. "Innovation, Diffusion, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 12385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Yang, 2006. "Why Do Migrants Return to Poor Countries? Evidence From Philippine Migrants%u2019 Responses to Exchange Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain de Serres & Shuji Kobayakawa & Torsten Sløk & Laura Vartia, 2006. "Regulation of Financial Systems and Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 506, OECD Publishing.
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama, 2006. "Export Processing Zones and Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Chris Robinson, 2006. "Global Labour Markets, Return and Onward Migration," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20061, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Dirk Kohnert, 2006. "Cultures of Innovation of the African Poor. Common Roots, Shared Traits, Joint Prospects? On the Articulation of Multiple Modernities in African Societies and Black Diasporas in Latin America," GIGA Working Paper Series 25, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.