Report NEP-DEM-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Beauchamp, 2012. "Abortion Costs, Separation and Non-Marital Childbearing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 812, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yasuoka, Masaya & Miyake, Atsushi, 2012. "Public debt, child allowances, and pension benefits with endogenous fertility," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Trandafir, Mircea & van Ewijk, Reyn, 2012. "Saving Lives at Birth: The Impact of Home Births on Infant Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isabelle Devos & Christa Matthys, 2012. "Manly rights and manly duties. Sexuality and birth control in Flanders 1900-1940," EED-Working Papers 2, EED research unit, department of History, Ghent University.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David de la Croix, 2012. "From Polygamy to Serial Monogamy: a Unified Theory of Marriage Institutions," 2012 Meeting Papers 49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tamura, Robert & Simon, Curtis J., 2012. "Secular fertility declines, baby booms and economic growth: international evidence," MPRA Paper 41669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rpp:wpaper:1206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2012. "Why Do Women Leave Science and Engineering?," IZA Discussion Papers 6885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hunt, Jennifer & Garant, Jean-Philippe & Herman, Hannah & Munroe, David J., 2012. "Why Don't Women Patent?," IZA Discussion Papers 6886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zvi Eckstein, 2012. "Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women," 2012 Meeting Papers 18, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2012. "Why Do Women Leave Science and Engineering?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Andrew Beauchamp & Marjorie McElroy, 2012. "Terms of Endearment: An Equilibrium Model Of Sex and Matching," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 813, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 02 Jul 2013.
- Jordi Brandts & Valeska Groener & Christina Rott, 2012. "The impact of advice on women's and men's selection into competition," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 912.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey Hewings & Changkeun Lee, 2012. "Impact of Educational and Training Program on an Economic Loss from the Population Aging Using an Interregional CGE Model of Korea," ERSA conference papers ersa12p427, European Regional Science Association.
- Song, Zheng Michael & Storesletten, Kjetil & Wang, Yikai & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Sharing High Growth Across Generations: Pensions and Demographic Transition in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Asma Hyder & Jere R. Behrman & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2012. "Negative Economic Shocks and Child Schooling: Evidence from Rural Malawi," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Seda Ertac & Mehmet Y. Gurdal, 2012. "Personality, Group Decision-Making and Leadership," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1227, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tatiana Blinova & Svetlana Bylina, 2012. "Determinants of Mortality in Russian Regions: an Empirical Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p150, European Regional Science Association.
- Jocelyn E. Finlay & David Canning & June Y. T. Po, 2012. "Reproductive Health Laws Around the World," PGDA Working Papers 9612, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Jörg Peters & Christoph Strupat & Colin Vance, 2012. "Television and Contraceptive Use – Panel Evidence from Rural Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 0365, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- John P. Conley & Ali Sina Onder & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Are all High-Skilled Cohorts Created Equal? Unemployment, Gender, and Research Productivity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bick, Alexander & Choi, Sekyu, 2012. "Revisiting the Effect of Household Size on Consumption Over the Life-Cycle," MPRA Paper 41756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Timo Heinrich & Christoph Helbach, 2012. "Exploring the Capability to Backward Induct – An Experimental Study with Children and Young Adults," Ruhr Economic Papers 0360, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Exploring the Early-life Causes and Later-life Consequences of Migration through a Longitudinal Study on Ageing," IZA Discussion Papers 6878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ho Yeon KIM & Petra de Jong & Jan Rouwendal & Aleid Brouwer, 2012.
"Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy
[Housing preferences and attribute importance among Dutch older adults: a conjoint choice experiment]," ERSA conference papers ersa12p350, European Regional Science Association.
- Hugo LóPEz Castaño & Francisco Lasso Valderrama, 2012. "El mercado laboral y el problema pensional colombiano," Borradores de Economia 736, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.