Report NEP-CWA-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birol TOPUZ Author_Email:, 2011. "The Gulen Inspired Turkish Schools In Baku, Azerbaijan, And Mystery Of Their Successes," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-084-316, Conference Master Resources.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Disparity in the structure of wages in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azhar Baisakalova Author_Email: NIL, 2011. "Social Partnership In The Csr Development In Kazakhstan," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-025-165, Conference Master Resources.
- Lokshin, Michael & Gimpelson, Vladimir & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2012. "Explaining the Dynamics in Perceptions of Job Insecurity in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iris Claus & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & VIoleta Vulovic, 2012. "Government Fiscal Policies and Redistribution in Asian Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1213, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2012. "Reconceiving Change in the Age of Parasitic Capitalism: Writing Down Debt, Returning to Democratic Governance, and Setting Up Alternative Financial Systems-Now," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-03, Levy Economics Institute.
- Debarshi Ghosh Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Sukanya Ghosh, 2011. "Management Of Non-Performing Assets In Public Sector Banks: Evidence From India," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-057-173, Conference Master Resources.
- Seyed Razi Nabavi C Author_Email: email@example.com & Dr. Younos Vakil Alroaia & Peyman Barzegar Kaligi, 2011. "Recognize And Priority Of Efficient Factors On Profitability Among Supplier Units Of Goods Using Ahp Technique (The Case Of Clothing Units In An Iranian Province)," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-052-155, Conference Master Resources.
- Norizaton Azmin Mohd. Nordin Author_Email: NIL & Musthafa Mohamad & Nurul Fatihah Kamarulzaman, 2011. "Investment Activities Among Women Entrepreneurs In Malaysia," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-029-185, Conference Master Resources.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Mohammad, 2012. "Co-movements of consumption patterns of high and low involvement products," MPRA Paper 37659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabine Sedlacek & Gunther Maier, 2012. "Green Building Councils: Their Economic Role as Governance Institutions," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "The energy short fall and its after effects (a case study for Karachi city in context to Karachi electric supply corporation)," MPRA Paper 37663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nusaibah Mansor Author_Email: & Siti Norbaya Yahaya & Nurul Zarirah Nizam & Othman Aman, 2011. "Consumers Acceptance Towards Green Technology In Automotive Industries," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-068-247, Conference Master Resources.
- Esfahani, H. S. & Mohaddes, K. & Pesaran, M. H., 2012. "An Empirical Growth Model for Major Oil Exporters," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fattouh, Bassam & Kilian, Lutz & Mahadeva, Lavan, 2012. "The Role of Speculation in Oil Markets: What Have We Learned So Far?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Ilhan, Ozturk, 2012. "Electricity consumption and economic growth causality revisited: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 37637, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2012.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Do economic players shape up fashion trends?," MPRA Paper 37660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ridhima Gupta, 2011. "Agro-environmental revolution in Punjab: Case of the happy seeder technology," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-11, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.