Report NEP-CMP-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Horvath & R. Pincak, 2011. "From the currency rate quotations onto strings and brane world scenarios," Papers 1104.4716, arXiv.org.
- Michal Horvath, 2011. "Solving Models with Incomplete Markets and Aggregate Uncertainty Using the Krusell-Smith Algorithm: A Note on the Number and the Placement of Grid Points," CDMA Working Paper Series 201105, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Lokman Abbas-Turki & Bernard Lapeyre, 2011. "American Options Based on Malliavin Calculus and Nonparametric Variance Reduction Methods," Papers 1104.5131, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2011. "Economic Integration in the EuroMed: Current Status and Review of Studies," Working Papers 2011-07, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:ags:aaea11:102552 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Rosas, 2011. "World Fertilizer Model-The WorldNPK Model," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 11-wp520, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Pourakbar, M. & van der Laan, E.A. & Dekker, R., 2011. "End-of-Life Inventory Problem with Phase-out Returns," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-12, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Meng, Channarith & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Simulating the impacts of cash transfers on poverty and school attendance: The case of Cambodia," MPRA Paper 30472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in China: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2011-08, CEPII research center.
- Memmel, Christoph & Sachs, Angelika & Stein, Ingrid, 2011. "Contagion at the interbank market with stochastic LGD," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Miao, Zhen & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2011. "Accounting for Product Substitution in the Analysis of Food Taxes Targeting Obesity," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103320, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Honkapohja , Seppo & Turunen, Arja H & Woodland, Alan D, 2011. "Growth, expectations and tariffs," Research Discussion Papers 9/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Hanley, Brian P., 2011. "Release of the kraken: a novel money multiplier equation's debut in 21st century banking," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kauffman, Nathan S. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2011. "The Impact of Price-Induced Hedging Behavior on Commodity Market Volatility," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103242, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.