Report NEP-CDM-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Klingelhöfer, 2019. "Competitive Elections, Incumbency Advantage,and Accountability," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/8, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Rune Midjord & Tomás Rodríguez Barraquer & Justin Mattias Valasek, 2019. "Robust Information Aggregation Through Voting," CESifo Working Paper Series 7713, CESifo Group Munich.
- Álvaro Forteza & Juan S. Pereyra, 2019. "Separation of Powers with Ideological Parties," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0319, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rosa Camps & Xavier Mora & Laia Saumell, 2019. "The method of Enestr\"om and Phragm\'en for parliamentary elections by means of approval voting," Papers 1907.10590, arXiv.org.
- Arnstein Aassve & Gianmarco Daniele & Marco Le Moglie, 2018. "Never Forget the First Time: The Persistent Effects of Corruption and the Rise of Populism in Italy," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1896, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Guido Tabellini, 2019. "Identity, Beliefs, and Political Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 7707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lima de Miranda, Katharina & Detlefsen, Lena & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2019. "Can gender quotas prevent risky choice shifts? The effect of gender composition on group decisions under risk," Kiel Working Papers 2135, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ball, Sheryl & Dave, Chetan & Dodds, Stefan, 2019. "Enumerating Rights: More is Not Always Better," Working Papers 2019-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Maria Angelica Bautista & Felipe Gonzalez & Luis R. MartÄ±nez & Pablo Munoz & Mounu Prem, 2019. "The Geography of Dictatorship and Support for Democracy," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 13, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- De Simone, Lisa & Olbert, Marcel & Spengel, Christoph, 2019. "Is mandatory country-by-country reporting effective? Early evidence on the economic responses by multinational firms," ZEW policy briefs 5/2019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Panagiota Papadimitri & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2019. "Lobbying, Regulatory Enforcement and Corporate Governance: Theory and Evidence from Regulatory Enforcement Actions against US Banks," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2019-08, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Mostapha Diss & Eric Kamwa & Issofa Moyouwou & Hatem Smaoui, 2019. "Condorcet efficiency of general weighted scoring rules under IAC: indifference and abstention," Working Papers hal-02196387, HAL.
- Fues, Thomas, 2018. "Investing in the behavioural dimensions of transnational cooperation: a personal assessment of the Managing Global Governance (MGG) Programme," Discussion Papers 12/2018, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Jan K. Brueckner & Steven G. Craig & Kangoh Lee, 2019. "Samuelson Meets Federalism: Local Production of a National Public Good," CESifo Working Paper Series 7709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tanguiane, Andranick S., 2019. "Composite indicators for computer-aided collective bargaining," Working Paper Series in Economics 133, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Marco Alberto De Benedetto, 2019. "Personal or partisan incumbency advantage? Evidence from an electoral reform in Italy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1903, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Movimentos/CESeC,, 2019. "#FavelaLivesMatter: youth from urban peripheries, political engagement and alternatives to the war on drugs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101203, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Teodora Borota & Fabrice Defever & Giammario Impullitti, 2019. "Innovation Union: Costs and Benefits of Innovation Policy Coordination," CEP Discussion Papers dp1640, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.