The Geography of Dictatorship and Support for Democracy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem & Luis Martínez & María Angélica Bautista & Pablo Muñoz, 2019. "The Geography of Dictatorship and Support for Democracy," Documentos de Trabajo 521, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Felipe González & Luis R. Martínez & María Angélica Bautista & Pablo Muñoz & María Mounu Prem, 2019. "Geography of Dictatorship and Support for Democracy," Working Papers ClioLab 28, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; dictatorship; repression; democratization; human rights;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2019-08-12 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GRO-2019-08-12 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2019-08-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2019-08-12 (Central & South America)
- NEP-POL-2019-08-12 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:esocpu:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://esoc.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.