Report NEP-LAM-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAM
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Espinoza-Delgado & Jacques Silber, 2018. "Multi-dimensional poverty among adults in Central America and gender differences in the three I’s of poverty: Applying inequality sensitive poverty measures with ordinal variables," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 237, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Adriana Peluffo & Ernesto Silva, 2018. "New Stuff or Better Ways: What Matters to Access International Markets?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 238, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Adriana D. Kugler, 2019. "Impacts of Labor Market Institutions and Demographic Factors on Labor Markets in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 19/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Camilo Gómez & Gianluca Grimalda, 2019. "Crime-related Exposure to Violence and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from Bogotá," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 017345, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Maria Angelica Bautista & Felipe Gonzalez & Luis R. MartÄ±nez & Pablo Munoz & Mounu Prem, 2019. "The Geography of Dictatorship and Support for Democracy," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 13, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.