Report NEP-CDM-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Solan, Eilon, 2019. "Electoral Competition and Corruption: Theory and Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 423, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Blane D. Lewis, 2018. "The impact of pre-electoral coalitions on mayoral election outcomes in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2018-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jelnov, Artyom & Jelnov, Pavel, 2019. "Voting Power and Survival: The Case of a Ruling Party," IZA Discussion Papers 12354, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Walsh, A. M., 2019. "Games on Multi-Layer Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1954, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Chamorro, José María & Lorenzo, Leticia & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia, 2019. "Mixed rules in multi-issue allocation situations," MPRA Paper 94314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Krause & Niklas Potrafke, 2019. "The Real Estate Transfer Tax and Government Ideology: Evidence from the German States," ifo Working Paper Series 302, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Gary Charness & Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Matthias Sutter, 2019. "An experimental study on the effects of communication, credibility, and clustering in network games," CESifo Working Paper Series 7659, CESifo.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Kotsialou, Grammateia & McBurney, Peter & Riley, Luke, 2019. "Introduction to Voting and the Blockchain: some open questions for economists," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 416, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Blane D. Lewis & Adrianus Hendrawan, 2018. "The impact of mayor-council coalitions on local government spending, service delivery, and corruption in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2018-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peeva, Aleksandra, 2019. "Did sanctions help Putin?," Discussion Papers 2019/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Simard-Casanova, Olivier, 2018. "Managing Employees 'Insides' to Remedy Agency Problems? A Model of Transformational Leadership," MPRA Paper 94459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Pickard, Harry, 2019. "Did terrorism affect the Brexit vote?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 415, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hege, Ulrich & Mella-Barral, Pierre, 2019. "Bond Exchange Offers or Collective Action Clauses?," TSE Working Papers 19-1016, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fiala, Nathan & Premand, Patrick, 2018. "Social accountability and service delivery: Experimental evidence from Uganda," Working Paper series 290137, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Mariotti, Thomas & Piaser, Gwenaël, 2019. "Competing Mechanisms and Folk Theorems: Two Examples," TSE Working Papers 19-1014, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2020.
- Niklas Potrafke & Felix Rösel, 2019. "The Urban-Rural Gap in Health Care Infrastructure – Does Government Ideology Matter?," ifo Working Paper Series 300, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.