Report NEP-CDM-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Carmen García, 2012. "“Corruption and local politics: does it pay to be a crook?”," IREA Working Papers 201212, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Markussen, Thomas & Reuben, Ernesto & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "Competition, Cooperation, and Collective Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 6620, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ballester & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2012. "A foundation for strategic agenda voting," Economics Working Papers 1302, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gersbach, Hans & Müller, Markus, 2012. "Higher Bars for Incumbents and Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 9005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Micael Castanheira & Marco Giani, 2012. "Electoral Competition through Issue Selection," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 903.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Micael Castanheira & Marco Giani, 2012. "Electoral Competition through Issue Selection," Working Papers 641, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Petri, Svetlana, 2012. "Voter Behavior as Micropolitical Foundation of Agricultural Protectionism: Estimating a Probabilistic Voting Model of the Agrarian and Non-agrarian Population," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124881, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Seide, Laura, 2012. "Voter behavior, government capture and accountability in Sub-Sahara African States: A comparative analysis based on cross-country estimations of probabilistic voting models," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124949, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/162, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jørn Rattsø & Rune J. Sørensen, 2012. "Political control of government enterprises: Who controls whom?," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Jensen, Christa & Lacombe, Donald & Mcintyre, Stuart, 2012. "A bayesian spatial individual effects probit model of the 2010 UK general election," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paulo Barelli & Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2012. "Competition For A Majority," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000445, David K. Levine.
- Geys, Benny & Mause, Karsten, 2012. "Delegation, accountability & legislator moonlighting: Agency problems in Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-105, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Le Breton, Michel & Lepelley, Dominique & Smaoui, Hatem, 2012. "The Probability of Casting a Decisive Vote: From IC to IAC trhough Ehrhart's Polynomials and Strong Mixing," TSE Working Papers 12-313, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Apr 2014.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5117897 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goucha, T, 2012. "Economy of referential preferences," MPRA Paper 39337, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2012.
- Klaus Abbink & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza, 2012. "Inequality and Inter-group Conflicts – Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-07-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.