Report NEP-CBA-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek D¹browski, 2016. "Interaction between monetary policy and bank regulation: lessons for the ECB," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0480, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Imbierowicz, Björn & Steffen, Sascha & Teichmann, Daniel, 2015. "Does Lack of Financial Stability Impair the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 24, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chang, C-L. & Jiménez-Martín, J.A. & McAleer, M.J. & Pérez-Amaral, T., 2015. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to the Basel III Dilemma: Expected Shortfall or VaR?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bletzinger, Tilman & Wieland, Volker, 2016. "Forward guidance and "lower for longer": The case of the ECB," CEPR Discussion Papers 11117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aymanns, Christoph & Caccioli, Fabio & Farmer, J. Doyne & Tan, Vincent W.C., 2015. "Taming the Basel leverage cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65089, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giovanni Ferri & Doris Neuberger, 2014. "The Banking Regulatory Bubble and How to Get out of It," CERBE Working Papers wpC01, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Bianchi, Javier, 2016. "Efficient Bailouts?," Working Papers 730, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Broz, Lawrence, 2015. "The Federal Reserve as global lender of last resort, 2007-2010," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca, 2016. "The "Mystery of the Printing Press" Monetary Policy and Self-fulfilling Debt Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 11089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Decomposing Euro Area Sovereign Debt Yields into Inflation Expectations and Expected Real Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 68866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Florian Huber & Daniel Kaufmann, 2016. "Trend Fundamentals and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp214, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Shigeto Kitano, 2011. "Predetermined Exchange Rate, Monetary Targeting, and Inflation Targeting Regimes," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-25, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Mar 2015.
- Davide Romelli & Cristina Terra & Enrico Vasconcelos, 2015. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Changes: The Impact of Trade Openness," Working Papers hal-01247628, HAL.
- Diercks, Anthony M., 2015. "The Equity Premium, Long-Run Risk, & Optimal Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Tesfaselassie, Mewael, 2015. "Trend growth, unemployment and optimal monetary policy," Kiel Working Papers 2003, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016.
"О Некоторых Успехах Цб России В 2015 Году
[On Some Successes Scored by the Russian Central Bank in 2015]," MPRA Paper 69521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Cakmakli, Cem, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation using Survey Expectations and Target Inflation: Evidence for Brazil and Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 10419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kakar, Venoo, 2014. "On the Redistributional Effects of Long-Run Inflation in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," MPRA Paper 69513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Hofmann & Ilhyock Shim & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "Sovereign yields and the risk-taking channel of currency appreciation," BIS Working Papers 538, Bank for International Settlements.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Inflation persistence in African countries: Does inflation targeting matter?," MPRA Paper 69153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2016. "Systemic risk and the optimal seniority structure of banking liabilities," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201602, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jan 2016.
- McKenzie, Rex A, 2015. "Monetary transmission in Africa: a review of official sources," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Njindan Iyke , Bernard & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2015. "Modelling long-run equilibrium exchange rate in Botswana," Working Papers 18978, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.