Report NEP-CBA-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens Bonner & Paul Hilbers, 2015. "Global liquidity regulation - Why did it take so long?," DNB Working Papers 455, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Georgios Georgiadis & Arnaud Mehl, 2015. "Trilemma, not dilemma: financial globalisation and Monetary policy effectiveness," Globalization Institute Working Papers 222, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jan 2015.
- Arnoud Stevens, 2015. "Optimal monetary policy response to endogenous oil price fluctuations," Working Paper Research 277, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gieck, Jana, 2014. "Unconventional monetary policy in an open economy," Discussion Papers 41/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2015. "International Spillovers of Monetary Policy: US Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing and Bank of Japan's Quantitative and Qualitative Easing," ADBI Working Papers 512, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael & Prat, Andrea, 2014. "Transparency and deliberation within the FOMC: a computational linguistics approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58072, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrej Drygalla, 2015. "Switching to Exchange Rate Flexibility? The Case of Central and Eastern European Inflation Targeters," FIW Working Paper series 139, FIW.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2014. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Working Papers 322014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2015. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Tito Nícias Teixeira da Silva Filho & Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo, 2015. "A Volatility and Persistence-Based Core Inflation," IMF Working Papers 15/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Clerc, Laurent & Derviz, Alexis & Mendicino, Caterina & Moyen, Stéphane & Nikolov, Kalin & Stracca, Livio & Suarez, Javier & Vardoulakis, Alexandros, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 10316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Radhika Pandey & Gurnain Pasricha & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2015. "Motivations for Capital Controls and Their Effectiveness," Staff Working Papers 15-5, Bank of Canada.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Luca Fanelli, 2014. "Monetary Policy Indeterminacy and Identification Failures in the U.S.: Results from a Robust Test," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0183, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Eric Dor, 2015. "The exposure of European countries to Greece," Working Papers 2015-EQM-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Cussen, Mary & O'Brien, Martin & Onorante, Luca & O'Reilly, Gerard, 2015. "Assessing the impact of macroprudential measures," Economic Letters 03/EL/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Luca Papi & Andrea F Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 15/19, International Monetary Fund.