Report NEP-ARA-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soylu, Ali & Durmaz, Nazif, 2012. "Profitability of Interest-free vs. Interest-based Banks in Turkey," MPRA Paper 36376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kutan, Ali & Ozsoz, Emre & Rengifo, Erick, 2012. "Dynamics of Foreign Currency Lending in Turkey," MPRA Paper 36214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turhan, Ibrahim M. & Kilinc, Zubeyir, 2011. "Turkey's response to the global economic crisis," MPRA Paper 31214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esiyok, Bulent, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Turkey: a panel study approach," MPRA Paper 36568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahbaz, A, 2011.
"Cari İşlem Açıklarının Sürdürülebilirliği: 2001-2011 Türkiye Örneği
[Current Account Deficits Sustainability: 2001-2011 The Case Of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 36294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Heba, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics: The Case of Egypt," MPRA Paper 36331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrere, Celine & Gourdon, Julien & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2012. "Regional integration and natural resources : who benefits ? evidence from MENA," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5970, The World Bank.
- Mim, Sami Ben & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben, 2012. "Through which channels can remittances spur economic growth in MENA countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012. "The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: deterrent or barrier?," MPRA Paper 36431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Campesi, 2011. "The Arab Spring and the Crisis of the European Border Regime: Manufacturing Emergency in the Lampedusa Crisis," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 59, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Abdelaziz Benkhalifa & Mohamed Ayadi & Paul Lanoie, 2012. "Estimated hedonic wage function and value of life in an African country," Cahiers de recherche 12-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Piotr Kozarzewski & Richard Woodward & Mehdi Safavi, 2012. "Background Report on Private Sector Development in Latin America, the Post-Communist Countries of Europe and Asia, the Middle East and North Africa," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 434, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Bielsa, Jorge & Cazcarro, Ignacio & Sancho, Yolanda, 2011. "Integration of hydrological and economic approaches to water and land management in Mediterranean climates: an initial case study in agriculture," MPRA Paper 36445, University Library of Munich, Germany.