Turkey's response to the global economic crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Mustafa Haluk Güler & Cüneyt Orman, 2013. "Sustaining growth in emerging markets: the role of structural and monetary policies," Chapters,in: A New Model for Balanced Growth and Convergence, chapter 9, pages 122-144 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mustafa Kilinç & Zübeyir Kilinç & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2012.
"Resilience of the Turkish Economy During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(S5), pages 19-34, November.
- Mustafa KilinÃ§ & ZÃ¼beyir KilinÃ§ & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2012. "Resilience of the Turkish Economy During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 19-34, November.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Güler, Mustafa Haluk & Orman, Cüneyt, 2013. "The Road to Sustainable Growth in Emerging Markets: The Role of Structural and Monetary Policies in Turkey," MPRA Paper 44730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crises; global economic crisis; Turkey; economic policies; financial markets;
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-02-20 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2012-02-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .