Report NEP-AFR-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Badibanga, ThaddÃ©e, 2012. "The sophistication and diversification of the African agricultural sector: A product space approach," IFPRI discussion papers 1156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akyeampong, Emmanuel & Fofack, Hippolyte, 2012. "The contribution of African women to economic growth and development : historical perspectives and policy implications -- Part I : the pre-colonial and colonial periods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6051, The World Bank.
- McMillan, Margaret & Masters, William A. & Kazianga, Harounan, 2012. "Rural demography, public services, and land rights in Africa: A village-level analysis in Burkina Faso," IFPRI discussion papers 1164, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Luke Hurst, 2012. "West and Central African Iron Ore : A Lesson in the Contestability of the Iron Ore Market," EABER Working Papers 23292, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & Johnson, Michael & Magalhaes, Eduardo & You, Liangzhi & Diao, Xinshen & Chamberlin, Jordan, 2011. "Yield gaps and potential agricultural growth in West and Central Africa:," Research reports alejandronin-pratt, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- S. Standaert & G. Rayp, 2012. "Regional Integration Agreements and Rent-Seeking in Africa," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/773, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Benin, Samuel & Nkonya, Ephraim & Okecho, Geresom & Randriamamonjy, Josée & Kato, Edward & Lubadde, Geofrey & Kyotalimye, Miriam & Byekwaso, Francis, 2011. "Impact of Uganda's National Agricultural Advisory Services program:," Research reports samuelbenin, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- TCHAMANBÉ DJINÉ Louise, TDL & MIAMO WENDJI Clovis, MWC, 2012. "Transferts Financiers des Migrants et développement en Afrique subsaharienne," MPRA Paper 38139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolavalli, Shashi & Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z. & Diao, Xinshen & Alpuerto, Vida & Folledo, Renato & Slavova, Mira & Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Asante, Felix Ankomah, 2012. "Economic transformation in Ghana: Where will the path lead?," IFPRI discussion papers 1161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Drysdale & Luke Hurst, 2012. "Chinaâ€™s Growth and Its Impact on Resource Demand and The Iron Ore Trade," EABER Working Papers 23293, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:fpr:resrep:clemensbreisinger is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abras, Ana & Cuesta, Jose & Hoyos, Alejandro & Narayan, Ambar, 2012. "Equality of opportunities and fiscal incidence in Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6048, The World Bank.
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2012. "Globalization, structural change, and productivity growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Isabelle Chort, 2012. "Migration Networks in Senegal," PSE Working Papers halshs-00689460, HAL.
- Epiphane Sodjinou & Arne Henningsen & Olorounto D. Koudande, 2012. "Improving Village Poultry’s Survival Rate through Community-based Poultry Health Management: Evidence from Benin," IFRO Working Paper 2012/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Cuesta, Jose & Kabaso, Pamela & Suarez-Becerra, Pablo, 2012. "How pro-poor and progressive is social spending in Zambia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6052, The World Bank.