Equality of opportunities and fiscal incidence in Cote d'Ivoire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abras, Ana & Cuesta, Jose, 2011. "Equality of opportunities, redistribution and fiscal policies : the case of Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5801, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2013. "Social spending, distribution, and equality of opportunities : opportunity incidence analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6489, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Education; Population Policies; Disability; Gender and Law; Rural Poverty Reduction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-05-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-05-02 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2012-05-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .