Improving Village Poultry’s Survival Rate through Community-based Poultry Health Management: Evidence from Benin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dey, M.M. & Kanagaratnam, U., 2007. "Community based management of small scale fisheries in Asia: Bridging the gap between fish supply and demand," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sodjinou, Epiphane & Henningsen, Arne, 2015. "Community-Based Management and Interrelations between Multiple Technology Adoption Decisions: Innovations in Village Poultry Farming in Western Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212061, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Epiphane Sodjinou & Arne Henningsen, 2012. "Community-Based Management and Interrelations between Different Technology Adoption Decisions: Innovations in Village Poultry Farming in Western Africa," IFRO Working Paper 2012/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBenin; Community-based management; Survival rate; Two-limit Tobit; Village poultry;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-05-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2012_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .