Improving Village Poultry’s Survival Rate through Community-based Poultry Health Management: Evidence from Benin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dey, M.M. & Kanagaratnam, U., 2007. "Community based management of small scale fisheries in Asia: Bridging the gap between fish supply and demand," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37170, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sodjinou, Epiphane & Henningsen, Arne, 2015. "Community-Based Management and Interrelations between Multiple Technology Adoption Decisions: Innovations in Village Poultry Farming in Western Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212061, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Epiphane Sodjinou & Arne Henningsen, 2012. "Community-Based Management and Interrelations between Different Technology Adoption Decisions: Innovations in Village Poultry Farming in Western Africa," IFRO Working Paper 2012/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBenin; Community-based management; Survival rate; Two-limit Tobit; Village poultry;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-05-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2012_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .