Context and Uniqueness of Family Businesses
In: Family Businesses in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myriam Cano-Rubio & Guadalupe Fuentes-Lombardo & Valeriano Sanchez-Famoso, 2021. "Family involvement as influencer on family firm’s growth [L’influence de l’implication familière sur la croissance patronale]," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 510-537, December.
- Akinbola Amos Olufemi & Alaka Nureni Sanusi & Kowo Solomon Akpoviroro & Adeyemo Adesola Alex, 2020.
"Family Business Operations and Sequel of Internationalisation in Nigeria,"
Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 34(1), pages 126-138, February.
- Akinbola Amos Olufemi & Alaka Nureni Sanusi & Kowo Solomon Akpoviroro & Adeyemo Adesola Alex, 2020. "Family Business Operations and Sequel of Internationalisation in Nigeria," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 34(1), pages 126-138, February.
- , Aisdl, 2018. "Special Issue on Family Entrepreneurship in Transition and Emerging Economies," OSF Preprints bj4zg, Center for Open Science.
- Welsh, Dianne H.B. & Botero, Isabel C. & Kaciak, Eugene & Kopaničová, Janka, 2021. "Family emotional support in the transformation of women entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 444-451.
- Francesca Culasso & Elisa Giacosa & Luca Maria Manzi & Leo-Paul Dana, 2018. "Professionalization in Family Businesses. How to strengthen strategy implementation and control, favouring succession," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(1), pages 45-71.
- Kaciak, Eugene & Welsh, Dianne H.B., 2020. "Women entrepreneurs and work–life interface: The impact of sustainable economies on success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 281-290.
- Dianne H. B. Welsh & Eugene Kaciak & Silvana Trimi & Emerson Wagner Mainardes, 2018. "Women Entrepreneurs and Family Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 445-465, June.
- Abdullah Promise Opute & Kalu Ibe Kalu & Ogechi Adeola & Chux Gervase Iwu, 2021. "Steering Sustainable Economic Growth: Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Approach," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 7(2), pages 216-245, July.
- , Aisdl, 2018. "Special Issue on Family Entrepreneurship in Transition and Emerging Economies," OSF Preprints gc7v8, Center for Open Science.
- Aurelia Bielawska, 2021. "Social Involvement of Polish Family Businesses," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-19, August.
- Michela Floris & Angela Dettori & Cinzia Dessi, 2021. "Handling Innovation in Small Family Firms: The Role of Context," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 15(5), pages 1-60, July.
- Veland Ramadani & Léo-Paul Dana & Nora Sadiku-Dushi & Vanessa Ratten & Dianne H. B. Welsh, 2017. "Decision-Making Challenges of Women Entrepreneurship in Family Business Succession Process," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(04), pages 411-439, December.
- Edobor, Edeoba W. & Wiatt, Renee D. & Marshall, Maria I., 2021. "Keeping the farm business in the family: the case of farm and non-farm family businesses in the midwestern United States," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 24(6), February.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily businesses; Life-cycle; Succession; Participant in family businesses; Culture;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sprchp:978-3-319-14209-8_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.