Introduction to Plight of the Fortune Tellers: Why We Need to Manage Financial Risk Differently
In: Plight of the Fortune Tellers: Why We Need to Manage Financial Risk Differently
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imad Moosa, 2012. "Basel 2.5: A lot of sizzle but little nutritional value," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(4), pages 320-335, November.
- repec:bla:srbeha:v:34:y:2017:i:6:p:728-745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tuckett, David, 2012. "Financial markets are markets in stories: Some possible advantages of using interviews to supplement existing economic data sources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1077-1087.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:223-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varsanyi, Zoltan, 2008. "A simple model of decision making: How to avoid large outliers?," MPRA Paper 9528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Connel Fullenkamp & Celine Rochon, 2014. "Reconsidering Bank Capital Regulation; A New Combination of Rules, Regulators, and Market Discipline," IMF Working Papers 14/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Willett, Thomas D. & Srisorn, Nancy, 2014. "The political economy of the Euro crisis: Cognitive biases, faulty mental models, and time inconsistency," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 39-54.
- Zoltan VARSANY, 2008. "A Simple Model Of Decision Making Ï¿½How To Avoid Large Errors?," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 320-328.
- Gregory Connor & Lisa R. Goldberg & Robert A. Korajczyk, 2010. "Portfolio Risk Analysis," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9224.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2012. "The role of defective mental models in generating the global financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 41-57, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial risk management; decision making; financial planning; probablity; experimental psychology; decision theory; financial markets;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8474-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .