New thoughts on efficient markets
In: Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean‐Michel Courtault & Yuri Kabanov & Bernard Bru & Pierre Crépel & Isabelle Lebon & Arnaud Le Marchand, 2000.
"Louis Bachelier on the Centenary of Théorie de la Spéculation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 339-353, July.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Youri Kabanov & Bernard Bru & Pierre Crepel & Isabelle Lebon & Arnaud Le Marchand, 2000. "Louis Bachelier On the centenary of Théorie de la Spéculation," Post-Print halshs-00447592, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsefficient market hypothesis; asset pricing models; sub-prime credit crisis;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:sfyr09:139-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.