Louis Bachelier on the Centenary of "Théorie de la Spéculation"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Youri Kabanov & Bernard Bru & Pierre Crepel & Isabelle Lebon & Arnaud Le Marchand, 2000. "Louis Bachelier On the centenary of Théorie de la Spéculation," Post-Print halshs-00447592, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omay, Nazli C. & Karadagli, Ece C., 2010. "Testing Weak Form Market Efficiency for Emerging Economies: A Nonlinear Approach," MPRA Paper 27312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Kirman, 2010. "The Economic Crisis is a Crisis for Economic Theory ," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(4), pages 498-535, December.
- Enrique Ter Horst & Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina, 2012.
"Stochastic volatility models including open, close, high and low prices,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 199-212, May.
- Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina & Enrique ter Horst, 2009. "Stochastic Volatility Models Including Open, Close, High and Low Prices," Papers 0901.1315, arXiv.org.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frederic Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: I. Empirical facts," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 991-1012.
- Helena NAFFA, 2009. "New thoughts on efficient markets," Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09,in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09, pages 139-145 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Delahaye, Jean-Paul & Ma, Lin & Zenil, Hector, 2014.
"Algorithmic complexity of financial motions,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 336-347.
- O. Brandouy & Lin Ma & Hector Zenil & Jean-Paul Delahaye, 2012. "Algorithmic complexity of financial motions," Post-Print hal-00802537, HAL.
- Olivier Brandouy & Jean-Paul Delahaye & Lin Ma & Hector Zenil, 2012. "Algorithmic Complexity of Financial Motions," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1204, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2016. "Forecast in Capital Markets," MPRA Paper 72286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Ramos, 2014. "Context fractal market price policy," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA Y ADMINISTRACIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE OCCIDENTE, September.
- Farias, A. R. & Ornelas, J. R. H & Fajardo, J., 2004. "Goodness-of-Fit Test focuses on Conditional Value at Risk:An Empirical Analysis of Exchange Rates," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_70, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frederic Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 1013-1041.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: I. Empirical facts," Post-Print hal-00621058, HAL.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2017. "Investment in capital markets," MPRA Paper 77414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Area Leão Pereira, Eder Johnson & da Silva, Marcus Fernandes & Pereira, H.B.B., 2017. "Econophysics: Past and present," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 251-261.
- Omar Rojas & Carlos Trejo-Pech, 2014. "Financial Time Series: Stylized Facts for the Mexican Stock Exchange Index Compared to Developed Markets," Papers 1412.3126, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:10:y:2000:i:3:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.