Introduction to "Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries"
In: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giota Panopoulou & Panos Tsakloglou, 1999. "Fertility and economic development: theoretical considerations and cross-country evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1337-1351.
- Baudin, Thomas, 2010.
"A Role For Cultural Transmission In Fertility Transitions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 454-481, September.
- Thomas Baudin, 2007. "A Role for Cultural Transmission in Fertility Transitions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00159595, HAL.
- Thomas Baudin, 2007. "A role for cultural transmission in fertility transitions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- BAUDIN, Thomas, 2010. "A role for cultural transmission in fertility transitions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2252, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- James Trussell & Linda Martin & Robert Feldman & James Palmore & Mercedes Concepcion & Datin Abu Bakar, 1985. "Determinants of birth-interval length in the Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia: a hazard-model Analysis," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(2), pages 145-168, May.
- Theodore Panayotou, 2000. "Population and Environment," CID Working Papers 54A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Anker R. & Khan, M. E. & Prasad Cvs., 1989. "Community questionnaire and the collection of community-level information: with sample questionnaire from an Indian study," ILO Working Papers 992676603402676, International Labour Organization.
- Mary Borg, 1989. "The Income-Fertility Relationship: Effect of the Net Price of a Child," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(2), pages 301-310, May.
- Martha J. Bailey & Jason M. Lindo, 2017. "Access and Use of Contraception and Its Effects on Women’s Outcomes in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristian Pop-Eleches, 2010. "The Supply of Birth Control Methods, Education, and Fertility: Evidence from Romania," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(4), pages 971-997.
- Amartya Sen, 2013. "The Ends and Means of Sustainability," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 6-20, February.
- George Simmons & Celeste Smucker & Stan Bernstein & Eric Jensen, 1982. "Post-neonatal mortality in Rural India: Implications of an economic model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(3), pages 371-389, August.
- Thomas Baudin, 2015.
"Religion and fertility: The French connection,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(13), pages 397-420, February.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and Fertility : The French Connection," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348829, HAL.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and fertility : the French connection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Richard Bilsborrow & Thomas McDevitt & Sherrie Kossoudji & Richard Fuller, 1987. "The impact of origin community characteristics on rural-urban out-migration in a developing country," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 24(2), pages 191-210, May.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:267660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Assogba Lnm., 1991. "Statut de la femme: une variable explicative de la dynamique demographique," ILO Working Papers 992836073402676, International Labour Organization.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2000. "Population and Resources: An Exploration of Reproductive and Environmental Externalities," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 26(4), pages 643-689.
- Rodríguez Vignoli, Jorge, 2008. "Spatial distribution, internal migration and development in Latin America and the Caribbean," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Grant Miller, 2005. "Contraception as Development? New Evidence from Family Planning in Colombia," CID Working Papers 9, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .