The Ends and Means of Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard A. Easterlin, 1980. "Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number east80-1, April.
- Richard Easterlin, 1980. "Introduction to "Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries"," NBER Chapters,in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Maler, Karl-Goran, 1995. "Poverty, institutions, and the environmental resource-base," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2371-2463 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krumm, Raimund & Volkert, Jürgen, 2015. "Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der politischen Realisierbarkeit intra- und intergenerativer Gerechtigkeit," UFZ Discussion Papers 11/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten, 2015. "Sustainable consumption in capability perspective: Operationalization and empirical illustration," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-72.
- Nandan Nawn, 2015. "For Sustainable SDGs: Righting Through Responsibilities," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 625-630, November.
- Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko, 2013. "Towards a governance of sustainability transitions: Giving place to individuals," UFZ Discussion Papers 17/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3805-:d:177232 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:409-:d:130229 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1540-:d:145966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gébert, Judit, 2015.
"Mit is kell fenntartani?. Fenntarthatóság a képességszemlélet perspektívájából
[Sustaining what?. Sustainability in terms of the capability approach]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 972-989.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:3842-:d:177802 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:445-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mabsout, Ramzi, 2015. "Mindful capability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 86-97.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:428:d:69225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabrina Neugebauer & Silvia Forin & Matthias Finkbeiner, 2016. "From Life Cycle Costing to Economic Life Cycle Assessment—Introducing an Economic Impact Pathway," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Yoann Verger, 2018. "First steps for a Sraffian ecological economics. An answer to Martins' “The Classical Circular Economy, Sraffian Ecological Economics and the Capabilities Approach”," Working Papers hal-01700228, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:21-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demals, Thierry & Hyard, Alexandra, 2014. "Is Amartya Sen's sustainable freedom a broader vision of sustainability?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 33-38.
- Quentin Farmar-Bowers, 2015. "Finding Ways to Improve Australia’s Food Security Situation," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-27, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1703-:d:148611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko, 2015. "Towards a thick understanding of sustainability transitions — Linking transition management, capabilities and social practices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 211-221.
- León Tamayo, Dorian Fernando, 2018. "Enfoque de las capacidades," EconStor Preprints 182466, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Damien J.A. BAZIN & Sylvie FERRARI & Richard B. HOWARTH, 2018. "Introducing Environmental Ethics into Economic Analysis: Some insights from Hans Jonas’ Responsibility Principle," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:14:y:2013:i:1:p:6-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.