The Prevalence of Chronic Respiratory Disease in the Industrial Era.The United States, 1895-1910
In: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9631.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9631||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dora L. Costa, 1998.
"Understanding the Twentieth Century Decline in Chronic Conditions Among Older Men,"
NBER Working Papers
6859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dora Costa, 2000. "Understanding the twentieth-century decline in chronic conditions among older men," Demography, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 53-72, February.
- Komlos, John, 1987.
"The Height and Weight of West Point Cadets: Dietary Change in Antebellum America,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 897-927, December.
- John Komlos, . "The Height and Weight of West Point Cadets: Dietary Change in Antebellum America," Articles by John Komlos 32, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Robert Fogel & Dora Costa, 1997. "A theory of technophysio evolution, with some implications for forecasting population, health care costs, and pension costs," Demography, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 49-66, February.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1984.
"Nutrition and the Decline in Mortality Since 1700: Some Preliminary Findings,"
NBER Working Papers
1402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1986. "Nutrition and the Decline in Mortality since 1700: Some Preliminary Findings," NBER Chapters, in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 439-556 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel H. Preston & Michael R. Haines, 1991. "Fatal Years: Child Mortality in Late Nineteenth-Century America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number pres91-1, August.
- Clayne L. Pope, 1992. "Adult Mortality in America before 1900: A View from Family Histories," NBER Chapters, in: Strategic Factors in Nineteenth Century American Economic History: A Volume to Honor Robert W. Fogel, pages 267-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard H. Steckel, 1991.
"Stature and Living Standards in the United States,"
NBER Historical Working Papers
0024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.