Household Saving Behavior in the United Kingdom
In: International Comparisons of Household Saving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Cai, Jinyong & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 1991.
"U.S. demographics and saving: Predictions of three saving models,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jinyong Cai & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1990. "U.S. Demographics and Saving: Predictions of Three Saving Models," NBER Working Papers 3404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Browning, Martin & Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1985. "A Profitable Approach to Labor Supply and Commodity Demands over the Life-Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 503-543, May.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Weber, Guglielmo, 1989. "Intertemporal Substitution, Risk Aversion and the Euler Equation for Consumption," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 59-73, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth: Evidence from Dutch Households,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 374-403, March.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2001. "The relation between financial and housing wealth : Evidence from Dutch households," Other publications TiSEM 10059d21-5648-48c3-9c13-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Banks, James & Rohwedder, Susann, 2001. "Life-cycle saving patterns and pension arrangements in the U.K," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 83-107, March.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & James P. Smith, 2003.
"Understanding Differences in Household Financial Wealth between the United States and Great Britain,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(2).
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & James P. Smith, 2004. "Understanding Differences in Household Financial Wealth between the United States and Great Britain," Labor and Demography 0403028, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .