Coping with Fiscal Stress: Illusion and Reality in Central Government Budgeting in Japan
In: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asako, Kazumi & Ito, Takatoshi & Sakamoto, Kazunori, 1991. "The rise and fall of deficit in Japan, 1965-1990," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, pages 451-472.
- Thain, Colin & Wright, Maurice, 1995. "The Treasury and Whitehall: The Planning and Control of Public Expenditure, 1976-1993," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198277842.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reischmann, Markus, 2016. "Creative accounting and electoral motives: Evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 243-257.
- Reischmann, Markus, 2016.
"Creative accounting and electoral motives: Evidence from OECD countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 243-257.
- Markus Reischmann, 2015. "Creative Accounting and Electoral Motives: Evidence from OECD Countries," ifo Working Paper Series 201, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer, 2006. "Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1403-1439, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .