The rise and fall of deficit in Japan, 1965-1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takatoshi & Roley, V. Vance, 1987.
"News from the U.S. and Japan : Which moves the yen/dollar exchange rate?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 255-277, March.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1986. "News from the U. S. and Japan: Which Moves the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate?," NBER Working Papers 1853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1986. "News from the U.S. and Japan: which moves the yen/dollar exchange rate?," Research Working Paper 86-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Nanto, Dick K & Takagi, Shinji, 1985. "Korekiyo Takahashi and Japan's Recovery from the Great Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 369-374, May.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1987. "The intradaily exchange rate dynamics and monetary policies after the group of five agreement," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 275-298, September.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1988.
"Use of (Time-Domain) Vector Autoregressions to Test Uncovered Interest Parity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 296-305, May.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1984. "Use of (Time-Domain) Vector Autoregressions to Test Uncovered Interest Parity," NBER Working Papers 1493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mussa, Michael, 1979. "Empirical regularities in the behavior of exchange rates and theories of the foreign exchange market," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 9-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyazaki, Tomomi, 2009. "Public investment and business cycles: The case of Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 419-426, September.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N. & Posen, Adam S., 2002. "Fiscal Policy Effectiveness in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 536-558, December.
- Maurice Wright, 1999. "Coping with Fiscal Stress: Illusion and Reality in Central Government Budgeting in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 349-376 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kato, Ryuta Ray & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2013.
"Fiscal stimulus and labor market dynamics in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 33-58.
- Ryuta Ray Kato & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Fiscal Stimulus and Labor Market Dynamics in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2012_19, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Werner, Richard A., 2011. "The unintended consequences of the debt: Will increased government expenditure hurt the economy?," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/26, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Tsuchiya, Yoichi, 2016. "Assessing macroeconomic forecasts for Japan under an asymmetric loss function," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-242.
- Ihori, Toshihiro & Doi, Takero & Kondo, Hiroki, 2001.
"Japanese fiscal reform: fiscal reconstruction and fiscal policy,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 351-370, December.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Takero Doi & Hiroki Kondo, 2000. "Japanese Fiscal Reform: Fiscal Reconstruction and Fiscal Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-83, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bessho, Shun-ichiro & Ogawa, Hikaru, 2015. "Fiscal adjustment in Japanese municipalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 1053-1068.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:5:y:1991:i:4:p:451-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.