Real Wages, Employment, and Wage Dispersion in U.S. and Australian Labor Markets
In: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Davis, 1992.
"Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 239-300
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis, 1992. "Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages," NBER Working Papers 4085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell, Bill & Tease, Warren, 1991. "Employment, Output and Real Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(196), pages 34-45, March.
- King, J E & Rimmer, R J & Rimmer, S M, 1992. "The Law of the Shrinking Middle: Inequality of Earnings in Australia 1975-1989," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 391-412, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2005.
"Wage-setting institutions as industrial policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 345-377, June.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Davis, Steven J., 2000. "Wage-Setting Institutions as Industrial Policy," Working Paper Series 529, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 2000. "Wage-Setting Institutions as Industrial Policy," NBER Working Papers 7502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Wage-setting Institutions as Industrial Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 352, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2004.
- Guido Matias Cortes, 2016.
"Where Have the Middle-Wage Workers Gone? A Study of Polarization Using Panel Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 63-105.
- Guido Matias Cortes, 2012. "Where Have the Routine Workers Gone? A Study of Polarization Using Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1224, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:2943-2984 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Webster & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2002.
"The Determinants of Relative Wage Change in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(1), pages 70-84.
- Elizabeth Webster & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2000. "The Determinants of Relative Wage Change in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .