Divergent Inequalities - Theory and Empirical Results (Revised Edition)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Davis, 1992.
"Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 239-300
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis, 1992. "Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages," NBER Working Papers 4085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1994. "When Inequalities Diverge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 353-358, May.
- Beach, C.M., 1988. "The "Vanishing" Middle Class?: Evidence and Explanations," Papers 1988-5, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- John A. Bishop & John P. Formby & W. James Smith, 1993. "International Comparisons of Welfare and Poverty: Dominance Orderings for Ten Countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 707-726, August.
- James Foster & Michael Wolfson, 2010. "Polarization and the decline of the middle class: Canada and the U.S," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(2), pages 247-273, June.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-1381, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome; pensions; spending and wealth; Labour; Low income and inequality; Wages; salaries and other earnings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:1997066e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .