Health Events, Health Insurance, and Labor Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Survey
In: Frontiers in the Economics of Aging
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7304.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7304||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 1993.
"Health Insurance Availability and the Retirement Decision,"
NBER Working Papers
4469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Madrian, Brigitte C, 1995. "Health-Insurance Availability and the Retirement Decision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 938-48, September.
- Gruber, J. & Madrian, B.C., 1994. "Health Insurance Availability and the Retirement Decision," Working papers 94-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- David M. Blau & Donna B. Gilleskie, 1997.
"Retiree Health Insurance and the Labor Force Behavior of Older Men in the 1990s,"
NBER Working Papers
5948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Blau & Donna B. Gilleskie, 2001. "Retiree Health Insurance and the Labor Force Behavior of Older Men in the 1990s," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 64-80, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.