Tax Incentives and International Capital Flows: The Case of the United States and Japan
In: Taxation in the Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Roger H & Wilson, John Douglas, 1989.
"Measuring the Efficiency Cost of Taxing Risky Capital Income,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 427-439, June.
- Roger H. Gordon & John D. Wilson, 1986. "Measuring the Efficiency Cost of Taxing Risky Capital Income," NBER Working Papers 1992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984. "The Taxation of Risky Assets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 20-39, February.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1983. "Corporate Taxation in the United States," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 451-514.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jack Mintz, 1995.
"U.S. interest-allocation rules: Effects and policy,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(1), pages 7-35, February.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jack Mintz, 1994. "U.S. Interest Allocation Rules: Effects and Policy," NBER Working Papers 4712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jack Mintz, 1996. "U.S. Interest Allocation Rules: Effects and Policy," Departmental Working Papers 199410, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jacobs, Otto H. & Spengel, Christoph, 1999. "The effective average tax burden in the European Union and the USA: a computer-based calculation and comparison with the model of the European tax analyzer," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-54, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brahim Elmorchid, 2010. "L’impact des Congés Fiscaux sur le Coût d’usage du Capital dans les Pays Arabes: Cas du Maroc," Working Papers 533, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.