Elections and the Economy in the 1980s: Short- and Long-Term Effects
In: Politics and Economics in the Eighties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:64:y:1970:i:01:p:18-34_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno S & Schneider, Friedrich, 1978. "An Empirical Study of Politico-Economic Interaction in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 174-183, May.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:373-398_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C, 1978.
"The Effect of Economic Events on Votes for President,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 159-173, May.
- Ray C. Fair, 1976. "The Effects of Economic Events on Votes for President," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 418, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:03:p:812-826_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shanks, J. Merrill & Miller, Warren E., 1990. "Policy Direction and Performance Evaluation: Complementary Explanations of the Reagan Elections," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 143-235, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.