The Measurement of Output of the Nonmarket Sector: The Evaluation of Housewives' Time
In: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 290-301, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sjur Didrik Flåm & Alf Erling Risa, 2003.
"Ability, Self-Confidence, and Search,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(3), pages 439-456, September.
- Flam, S.D. & Risa, A.E., 2001. "Ability, Self-confidence and Search," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1601, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Wolfgang Franz, 1980. "The Reservation Wage of Unemployed Persons in the Federal Republic of Germany: Theory and Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 0578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2018. "One-sided learning about one fs own type in a two-sided search model: The case of n types of agents," GRIPS Discussion Papers 18-15, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Saša Zorc & Ilia Tsetlin, 2020. "Deadlines, Offer Timing, and the Search for Alternatives," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 68(3), pages 927-948, May.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1993. "The Industrial Mobility of Displaced Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 302-323, April.
- Maani Sholeh, 1983. "La Duración del Desempleo y el Salario de Reserva de Varones Desempleados: El Caso Chileno," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(59), pages 101-112.
- Larry Schroeder, 1976. "Alternative Methods for Handling Panel Data When Analyzing Duration-Related Phenomena," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 5(1), pages 103-116, August.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1991.
"Unemployment Insurance and the Rate of Re-employment of Displaced Workers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 228-235, May.
- Bruce K. Fallick, 1989. "Unemployment Insurance and the Rate of Re-Employment of Displaced Workers," UCLA Economics Working Papers 550, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2016. "One-sided learning about one's own type in a two-sided search model," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-26, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- Samuel DANTHINE & Michel DE VROEY, 2014. "Integrating search in macroeconomics: the defining years," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2014013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Timothy N. Cason & Shakun D. Mago, 2010.
"Costly Buyer Search In Laboratory Markets With Seller Advertising,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 424-449, June.
- Timothy N. Cason & Shakun Datta, 2008. "Costly Buyer Search in Laboratory Markets with Seller Advertising," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1212, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Olivier L’Haridon & Isabelle Vialle, 2014.
"Marché du travail, évaluation et économie expérimentale,"
Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 189-226.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Olivier l'Haridon & Isabelle Vialle, 2013. "Marché du travail, évaluation et économie expérimentale," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201322, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Olivier L’haridon & Isabelle Vialle, 2014. "Marché du travail, évaluation et économie expérimentale," Post-Print halshs-01082352, HAL.
- Nuno M. O. RomÃ£o & Vitor M. A. Escaria, 2004. "Wage mobility, Job mobility and Spatial mobility in the Portuguese economy," ERSA conference papers ersa04p584, European Regional Science Association.
- Marianna Kudlyak & Damba Lkhagvasuren & Roman Sysuyev, 2012.
"Sorting by skill over the course of job search,"
12-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marianna Kudlyak & Damba Lkhagvasuren & Roman Susuyev, 2012. "Sorting by Skill over the Course of Job Search," Working Papers 12011, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Roman Sysuyev & Damba Lkhagvasuren & Marianna Kudlyak, 2013. "Sorting by Skill over the Course of Job Search," 2013 Meeting Papers 572, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:849-919 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- James W. Moser, 1984. "A Principal Component Analysis of Labor Market Indicators," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 243-257, Jul-Sep.
- Soonae Park & Byung-Yeon Kim & Wonchang Jang & Kyung-Min Nam, 2014. "Imperfect information and labor market bias against small and medium-sized enterprises: a Korean case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 725-741, October.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Paper Series dp488, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gérard Ballot & Yves Zénou, 1992. "Appariement et rotation de la main-d'oeuvre : une analyse théorique et économétrique sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 129-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.