Towards an Educational Production Function
In: Education, Income, and Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel S. Bowles & Henry M. Levin, 1968. "More on Multicollinearity and the Effectiveness of Schools," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 3(3), pages 393-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2000.
"Does Competition among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1209-1238, December.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1994. "Does Competition Among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers?," NBER Working Papers 4979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2007.
"Malaria and Primary Education : A cross-country analysis on primary repetition and completion rates,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
bla07013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2010. "Malaria and Primary education: a cross-country analysis on primary repetition and completion rates," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639953, HAL.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2007. "Malaria and Primary Education: A Cross-Country Analysis on Primary Repetition and Completion Rates," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00144666, HAL.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1994. "Do Private Schools Provide Competition for Public Schools?," NBER Working Papers 4978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duncombe, William & Miner, Jerry & Ruggiero, John, 1995. "Potential cost savings from school district consolidation: A case study of New York," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 265-284, September.
- Gee, Kevin A., 2015. "Achieving gender equality in learning outcomes: Evidence from a non-formal education program in Bangladesh," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 207-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .